Is Your New Year’s Resolution To Have A Clean, Tidy House? Read This Blog
Recent statistics revealed, 70% – 80% of dust particles in any given home are made up of dead skin cells. The other 20% includes outdoor particles coming inside, such as soil. The average woman cleans for 12, 896 hours in her lifetime and men clean an average of 6, 448 hours. Is your New Year’s […]Read more
Boost Your Employee Satisfaction with Office Cleaning Service
Selecting a good commercial office cleaning service is just a beginning. When you have picked a janitorial service or service cleaner, how do you know they are doing a good job? How to find whether there is a problem with your office cleaning service? So, it is very essential to read and understand about their […]Read more
Janitorial Services Makes Your Business Shine!
A clean and fresh office delivers a professional image to both the employees and the customers. Keeping your office premises clean can be the furthest thing a manger or a company owner needs to worry about; particularly, when there is a meeting to attend for closing a deal or when pleasing with the customer. So, […]Read more